Beach Interactive is looking for a game programmer to help us build On My Own: New Frontier.
This position is remote with flexible hours based on the project needs. Compensation will be a negotiated rate and/or revenue share.
- Programming complex game systems that integrate together
- Building new gameplay mechanics
- Using source control to manage project codebase
- Writing clean, scalable code
- Giving technical feedback to the creative team when appropriate
- Communicating with team on a regular schedule
- At least 2 years of Unity Engine or C# programming experience (serious personal projects apply)
- Good communication and time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Game design experience
- Interest in survival and/or role playing games
- Appreciation for aesthetics and music
Negotiated rate with option for revenue share.
To apply, please send your resume and any applicable project links to [email protected].
ON MY OWN